Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One more little trip...

We were able to tag along with Daddy on one more little trip before I started school again...so we packed our bags and headed to Mystic, CT.  We had a great time at the aquarium and even went to the beach to play in the sand...Yay!! 

120

138

Looking for Frogs...145

I don't know why but I just love pics of Ella and Abbie together~
151

161

170

174

198

My sweet little Levi!
221

233

269

284

283

275

322
My sweet little girls fast asleep after a day of fun...could they get a little closer?? :)
325

Good thing Daddy does not read my blog...he would not be happy to see his little boy wrapped in a blanket of pastel butterflies and flowers!
328

2 comments:

Emily said...

Beautiful pics! I heart the one where Sophie is "cheesing" so big when holding onto the bird. Also the one with Levi in the knitted hat (etsy?) Miss you all!

Jodee said...

What a fun business trip! As always, the girls look adorable all decked out in their Matilda Jane! Cute pictures!