Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Apple Fest!

We had a great time at Apple Fest this year...it was a gorgeous fall day which made it that much better!  I really do love our little village!!

The girls loved the pony rides...with the exception of Ella...she chose to play a game instead...

035

042

045

The girls painting pumpkins...I tried with all my might NOT to have Abbie paint a pumpkin...For those of you who know me I really really do not like "stuff" on my girls clothing...I know that sucks the fun out of a lot of activities but I thought Abbie was going to be just as happy with a plain pumpkin...then she kept asking for paint...well then Daddy saw her and said, "Go paint your pumpkin, Abbie!"...that was the breaking point...Mommy had to let her...and I am so happy that I did...she just loved it!  Lesson learned (for the day anyway)...Mommy has to stop being such a freak...they are only clothes!
047



060

067

071

Waiting to get their faces painted...
075

074

073

064

No comments: