Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy 3 months!!



002

Happy 3 months sweet Levi!!! We love you so much and are sooo happy that God has blessed us with you!  You are such a sweet baby...even during your fussy times you are sweet!  You still love to nurse and mommy just loves that!!! I think you are definitely a momma's boy which again I just love!  You love to look up at me during your bath and just smile...it melts my heart everytime! 



I can't believe how big you are getting.  You are now in 3-6 month clothes and I am thinking your nights in the bassinet are numbered...but I don't like to think about that because I want you by my side no matter how big you are!  Since you are most likely our last little baby Mommy just wants to keep you little forever...but I know I can't...

We love you, Little Levi! 

027

028

4 comments:

Jodee said...

Wow! Three months already? Time flies when you are having fun! He is such a handsome little guy!

Emily said...

Happy 3 months Levi! I see you like to grow as much as your cousin Brayden...and eat your hands like him too! See you Saturday and don't be fussy!:)

Kristin said...

What a cutie!!! :)

Taren said...

So cute!! If by chance :) you are needing to sell any of the girl's Matilda Jane clothes-contact me! I would love to take some off of your hands! :) :)

Taren_Nicole@hotmail.com