Thursday, September 9, 2010

My two little Kindergartners!!



I can't believe it...my two little girls have entered Kindergarten!!!  They had a Meet the Teacher day before their official first day which definitely helped!  They both have the sweetest teachers!  The girls didn't shed any tears and neither did Mommy...yay!  I felt so blessed that I was able to be there for their first few weeks of school (since I am still on maternity!)...of course my sweet little Ella is not so thrilled that her mommy is around so much...On the third day of school she asked if I could just drop her off and not come in...good thing Sophie still needs me!  Here are some pics from their first day of school...






Abbie wanted to be part of her sisters big day...please don't pay any attention to the binky in her mouth...








Sophie and her friend from church, Sidney


Coming home!!!




Oh Sophie...where is your jacket? Your pretty red bow?  Your SOCKS?? 


Oh Ella...I wonder how long she went with her KNEE socks rolled down to her ankles! 

It looks like the first day of Kindergarten was a success!! I am so happy they were able to experience this big day together! 

5 comments:

Jodee said...

What an adorable post! How exciting for them to ride the bus too. The "after" pictures are a HOOT!

Jennifer said...

I had to go back and see if Sophie's socks were rolled down, but she had different socks. I love those knee socks, but I know that Landree would wear them rolled down all day too. It's funny-Landree is always missing her bow when I pick her up from preschool.

The girls look like dolls! I love the dresses and Ella's coat. Is that Gymboree?

Emily said...

So proud of them! Did they get the email we sent them?

JMCS said...

You did so good! Sofia & Samantha girls started preschool together this year and it was hard.

Good job Mommy! Ella & Sophie are so adorable and of course little Miss Abby and Levi are too. What a gorgeous family you have. Also congrats on Levi's arrival! So happy for you guys. Can you send email me your address please? I think you have my email but just in case you don't it is jonnisergi@gmail.com. Thanks and take care.

Hugs,
Jonni

Heather said...

I LOVE this age!!! Aren't they the cutest!!! And they really come up with and say the cutest stuff!!

Lily is loving kindergarten. Max LOVES preschool even more!...which makes Lily miss preschool :) I was ready for Max to totally not want to go to preschool, but he actually gets a frown on his face and keeps asking "WHY?" on his days off when I say he doesn't have school that day. So funny...and so age appropriate!! Ha!

Love reading updates about you all. So happy for your precious family.