Sunday, October 17, 2010

Three little ladies...

046


It is no secret that I LOVE to shop for my girls...and though I tend to shop at many different places my all time favorite is hands down Matilda Jane!  I just love the different fabrics..the styles...just everything about it (well actually I do wish it was a tad less expensive)...BUT in true Dave Ramsey style I do a great job of being thrifty by selling their outgrown MJ to buy new MJ! Here are some cute pics of the girls...as you can tell by the one picture of Ella...she was not all that thrilled with this photo shoot hence the lack of Ella pics! :)

077

079

076


063
060

058

053


042

037

5 comments:

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

LOVE Matilda Jane too!!!! That's the thing... if you sell them after their done wearing then basically you can clothe them in Matilda Jane for free! :) At least that's what I tell my husband haha

Hollie said...

super cute pics of the girls!!:-)

Jennifer said...

I love MJ! Maybe I need to be your buyer? But I bet you save them for Abby then sell, right?

Jodee said...

I also love Matilda Jane! Cute pictures!

Do you guys follow Dave Ramsey? We plan to give his plan a whirl next year!

Emily said...

If it wasn't for you Matilda Jane would be out of business! If I ever have a girl I will be so poor:) Love the pics, the clothes, and of course those girls!