Friday, October 15, 2010

Playing catch up...

Here are some cute pics of my 4 little sweeties...I am soooo trying to catch up...I am not too far behind...these pics are all from the first half of October...
LOVE this picture of the girls
001

003

Sharing a ladybug...
012

004


Abbie's first haircut!! I refuse to take the girls to a hairdresser and pay $20 for a little trim (Dave Ramsey would be soo proud!).. so I cut all the girls hair...it was kind of hard to persuade Abbie to have Mommy cut her hair since she was a witness to Mommy snipping Ella's neck one day with scissors (it was a TINY little snip!)...but finally with some bribery (gummies) she took part and it was a success! 
BEFORE
016
AFTER
017

I will tell you what...there is not a ladybug in New York that can escape the Whitacre girls....and their cousin Kenzie!
022

021

Levi getting big...please don't look too close at this picture...my poor little Levi has some major crusties going on in his nose...and some spit up on his little jacket...still a cute pic though!
032

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute pics! Love the one of Levi-crusties and all! :)

I forgot I took those pics of Abbie & Kenzie a few weeks back!

Jodee said...

Cute pictures of your little ladies and Levi!

Hollie said...

i am in love with levi's rosey cheeks in the last picture!

and which knot dress is that?? platinum? it is gorgeous!!