Monday, October 18, 2010

4 Months!!!


108

My sweet little Levi is now 4 months...I still can't believe it (if I look back I am sure I probably wrote that last month)...He still is as sweet as can be and I can't get enough of him!  Here are some things he's doing these days...
  • Grabbing EVERYTHING!  He just loves to put everything into his mouth!
  • Loves to suck on his fingers...as much as we tried to push the binky he just wasn't having it (like his 2 sisters!)...it is very cute (for now!)
  • Goes to sleep around 7, then wakes up around 10 to eat, and then around 3, and then he is up for good around 6-6:30...not bad!
  • Still loves to nurse...but now with those wandering hands he likes to grap my shirt while nursing!  Sometimes when he is full he will stop and then just look up at me with a smile...oh my how that melts my heart...I have already decided that there is NO woman that will ever be good enough for him...sorry ladies!
  • Still LOVES bath time!  He kicks up a storm when in the tub!
  • Lights up when Mommy gets home from work..Yay!
095

I do love having a little boy around the house...however the one thing I struggle with is taking pictures of him!! Let me explain...In every photo I feel as if something is missing...and then I realized what it is...he is missing all the frilly things that I used to put the girls in as babies...the BIG (well HUGE) bows (like this sweet picture)..the tutus...the adorable ruffle dresses...I have to say that after dressing three little girls dressing a boy is...well...kind of boring!  But I know it's not about the clothes...it's about that sweet little baby inside the clothes...and I love that baby to pieces!

Levi trying to eat the photo prop...
120



117

113

2 comments:

Annie Jane Photography said...

He's just so precious!

Emily said...

Happy 4 months you chunk of love! We miss you and love you soooo much!