Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOW DAY!!

SNOW DAY!!!!!


valentines and snow day 027



Yay!!!! Snow day!!!! AND the best part is I got to spend the days with the girls AND get some things done...I love when I have a day like this!!! Here are some of the fun things we got to do today...

Wear our "I Love Snow Days" shirt...


valentines and snow day 026


valentines and snow day 025



go for a horsie ride...


valentines and snow day 041


Go sledding...


valentines and snow day 052


valentines and snow day 056



Play in the snow...


valentines and snow day 060



make cute little pouty faces....


valentines and snow day 064

valentines and snow day 074



and be HAPPY!! YAY!!!

valentines and snow day 057













5 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh you have the cutest snow bunnies. They are just precious!

Jodee said...

I love snow days, on occasion, but we have had wayyyyy too many this winter!

Cute pictures of your little ladies! It looks like they had a blast!

Jennifer said...

So cute!!! And we need a belly picture of you soon!

Justine said...

What a great way to spend a snow day! I know I've said this before but Abbie has beautiful eyes!

JMCS said...

So beautiful and lucky you Jeannine for getting a snow day. You may even be off today since I saw quite a few places are closed for snow today. Love the cute little outfits and your pictures are gorgeous girly.

Hugs,
Jonni