Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sweet Abbie...and her clothes...


082






I had to post this cute picture of my sweet little Abbie. Oh how I love this little girl!


Speaking of Abbie...I was going to put a lot of Abbie's last years summer clothes on ebay very soon but thought I would first check with any bloggers if they would be interested in any of Abbie's clothes. They are all pretty much 12-18 (some 6-12) and are from Gap, Matilda Jane (some), and Gymboree. They are all in excellent used condition. I would much rather avoid the hassle of listing of them on ebay so if you are interested just send me an email and I can send some pics of the dresses/outfits. I guess the only thing you would need is a paypal account to make it easier...


If interested here is my email:
jeanninepotter@hotmail.com

5 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute picture! I wish Kamree was that size again!

JMCS said...

Such a sweet little picture of Abbie. Oooooh, I wish my girls could fit into those sizes again. BTW, can you send me your mailing address Jeannine. I feel so bad we still have not sent you a thank you note for the girls beautiful hair clips. We absolutely ♥ them and congrats on your wonderful news. so happy for you guys!

Love,
Jonni, John, Sofia & Samantha

Emily said...

Abbie is such a cutie! Get those girl clothes out and make room for the boy stuff! Scott already wants to buy Star Wars stuff for little Brayden! Miss you guys!

Jennifer said...

Ugh! I wish we could wear her size too :) Your girls always look like dolls! SO CUTE!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Ava is right on the verge of 24 months, or I would ask what you have, as your girls are always dressed adorable.