Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!!!
Love,
The Whitacre girls!!





valentines and snow day 020





valentines and snow day 014



valentines and snow day 009



valentines and snow day 008


I totally turned into a mom from Toddlers and Tiaras (the show on TLC) with this photo shoot. For some reason Sophie, who is usually so photogenic, had no idea how to smile! I was getting frustrated and trying to be funny to get a cute smile and nothing was working. I tried making a funny joke about my fat belly but nope-that only made Abbie lift HER top! I finally realized I was turning psycho when poor Sophie said, "Mommy is this smile pretty?" At that point I knew it was time to wrap up the Valentine photo shoot...and for mommy to go hug her smile challenged Sophie!!!


7 comments:

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures of the girls! I love, love, love their matching outfits. My kids never cooperate for pictures either!

Hope you had a great V-Day!

P.S. We need a pregnancy update and a baby bump picture!

day by day said...

Oh, I hear you! It is so hard to get pictures sometimes and I find myself getting too crabby and realizing it is time to wrap it up. lol!

The girls look so adorable in their matching outfits!!!

I just scrolled down a bit and saw the wonderful news about your Prince!!! How exciting! 3 Princesses and a Prince! : )

Emily said...

Too funny!

Heather said...

Such pretty girls!! How are you feeling??!!

Unknown said...

what incredibly darling beautiful girls!!! precious expressions! i am so happy to have found your blog. i saw that you were following my blog over at http://www.katelandersevents.blogspot.com, and just wanted to drop in and say hello! i am working on lots of fun girl parties, but am ALWAYS looking for new ideas, requests....so if there is some precious girl birthday party idea you would like to see, please let me know! i invite you to e-mail me anytime at info@katelandersevents.com, or leave a comment on my blog (oh, and feel free to enter my giveaway as well!). thank you for following, and i hope to stay in touch!

kindest regards,
kate landers

JMCS said...

That is so funny! I know what you mean. It is so hard to get more than 1 child smiling and looking at you isn't it? I think you did a great job to get all 3 of them smiling, I can barely do 2. They are so beautiful! What a lucky mommy you are.:)

Hugs,
Jonni

3 Peanuts said...

they look darling!