Thursday, January 28, 2010

LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN...

Wow it's been a long time since I have posted...things have been quite busy around here. Ella had her adnoidectomy last week in preperation for her P-flap surgery...it went very well and she recovered wonderfully! I tell you that child is one tough cookie...I am so proud of her!



095




Mommy has been spending her days just thinking of what life is going to be like with a little boy (of course I have been working and mothering too)...it is quite exciting! I have began looking at some bedding and nursery accessories and I have to tell you I am in love with RESTORATION HARDWARE...LOVE the colors they have for little boys!










I have also been doing some "boy shopping" ...I I had some gymbucks to use last week and ofcourse I headed right to the boy section...found some cute little finds. As nice as it is to shop for the opposite sex I have to be honest that as I put away Abbie's 12-18 month clothes I am overcome with a little bit of sadness... no more baby girls to wear Abbie's darling Matilda Jane dresses...or big flower headbands...or smocked dresses...the list goes on... Please don't think I am complaining...just simply expressing my feelings....I'm a psychologist-that's what I do!!! :)


One of my purchases...It really is sooo cute...






I laugh becasue since I found out we were having a little boy my girls have been over the top with girlie things...as you can see by the pictures...how will a little boy ever make it in this house??



200




014




017




001

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I only have one little girl, and I imagine she'll have Hudson dressed up as soon as she can. You're little guy won't stand a chance. And I love the bedding.

Jodee said...

So glad to hear Ella's surgery went well. She is one tough little cookie!

You have every right to be sad about the baby clothes. After a size 5T, there isn't much for boys. My favorite baby boy clothes were from Baby Gap. I am having sooo much fun dressing Kamree since Carson is almost 7 and he prefers to be in t-shirts!

Hope you have a great weekend!

HowryFamily said...

LOVE the outfit you picked out!!! Might have to get one for Colt!
You are going to absolutely love having a baby boy:)

Anonymous said...

I'm pulling for you Ryan! you gonna make it in a house of girls..and dad haha. thats what your gonna name him right? lol j/k you can name him what ever..im just saying. ryan is a great name lol, but yea

fleur de lis cottage said...

I absolutely love Restoration Hardware {for adults too ;-)}
Boy clothes are so cute and have come a long, long way. I'm sure your prince will do just fine among his 3 princess sisters. He's going to be one lucky little brother.

Emily said...

Ella is such a strong girl! Kisses from me and Uncle Scott!

3 Peanuts said...

Love that lil boy outfit!

JMCS said...

I am so happy for your sweetie and congrats! A boy, how wonderful! He is going to be adorable and I love the nursery set you have picked out and the clothes are too cute! We are so happy for you guys.

Hugs,
Jonni