Saturday, September 12, 2009

Vacation....

015





Wow...I have been a REALLY bad blogger lately but for good reason. We were on vacation for the last two weeks in Hilton Head and I had planned on updating there but for some reason we could not get the wireless network to work so we ended up "internetless" for 2 weeks! At first when I realized we were going to be without the internet for 2 weeks I got the shakes! WHat is a girl to do without the internet for 2 weeks? Then it hit me...no internet means more quality time with my little ladies and my hubby-I have now vowed to spend less time on the computer and more time with my little ones-I will hopefully be able to update once the kids are in bed. I have so many pics to post but I thought I would start with the pics from the alligator farm in Myrtle Beach...






I have to tell you-I am SO NOT a Myrtle Beach person-NOTHING against Myrtle Beach but it is just not my type of vacation-I love those places that tend to be more quiet and less commercial (I guess I am boring!) but Greg suggested we go for the day so the girls could go to a waterpark and then the Alligator Farm and I agreed. Well the girls as well as Mommy had a great time! I really enjoyed the alligator Farm. These alligators were HUGE! Sophie was so cute at the park...every time Ella came close to the fence that kept the alligators enclosed in their area Sophie would quick push Ella away and say "No Ella! Don't get too close-I don't want an alligator to eat you!" She then went on to say it made her feel "Nervous" when Ella would get to close...Ella was not amused by Sophie's motherly behavior!




Tomorrow I hope to post pics from our day in Charleston...

010




022





If you notice in this picture below Ella is being scolded by Sophie not to touch the tortoise. Apparently only Sophie is allowed to touch the animals...





027





011











006





009





039



1 comment:

Jodee said...

I think the no Internet was a blessing in disguise! You got to enjoy every second of your vacation! It looks like you had a great time! That first picture is sooo scary! Alligators freak me out! Cute pictures of your little ladies!

Hope you have a great week!