Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of PreK!


Today was Sophie and Ella's FIRST day of PreK! I can't believe my little babies are growing up so quickly! It started off a little rocky with Ella crying big alligator tears everytime I said I was going to leave but after 15 minutes she was ready to let me go...of course I was never far since I work in the same school! At the end of the day they both said they had a great day and when I asked "Who wants to go to school tommorrow?", they both yelled a big happy "ME!"...I am so proud of my little PreKindergartners!


Getting ready for the big day...

078


069


Daddy walking his little girls into school...




081


Meeting the school psychologist (aka: Mommy!)


082



S083



First Day of PreK = 2 Sleeping Beauties!


086

087

3 comments:

Jodee said...

I love the mani/pedi pictures! The girls looked adorable on their first day of school!

Hope you have a great week!

Christine Marie Young said...

They are growing up! So cute!!! I love that they fell asleep : )

Emily said...

They are so precious! I love how you had them looking their best on the first day with the painting of the nails......stylin' girls! Also, Sophie's backpack is almost as big as her! HA