Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Vacation Part 2...

699


We had an awesome time in Hilton Head the last 2 weeks of summer. I always love going away the last two weeks of summer before I head back to work...its such an awesome way to wrap up the summer...just my hubby, my girls, and the beach!


This year we were a little worried on how it would go with a one year old...last year she was only 3 months so we just toted her around in her little seat and she was happy as a clam. But no worries-this year went quite smoothly ...We were able to head to the beach or pool in the morning then head back to the villa at lunchtime, eat lunch, put Abbie down for a nap and then Sophie, Ella and I would head back down to the pool.



I think the only bad part of the vacation was mommy getting strep throat...now how can I work with children 180 days of the year and stay healthy and then manage to catch step on vacation???



But overall we had an amazing time...as the pictures will show! :)



693



690


691

578




596


We visited the horse farm a couple times while on vacation. Sophie LOVES horses so she was just sooo happy (which makes US so happy b/c she can be SOO moody!)

561




549




544

Ella next to her name that she drew in the sand...

523



My 3 little ladies!

488

Sophie and Ella making mommy an "ice coffee"

469

"What are you talking about mommy?? I didn't just eat sand!"

450





I guess I will save the rest of the pics for another post...apparently I was a little camera crazy on vacation! ;)

2 comments:

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a great beach vacation! The girls look adorable in their matching clothes and you have such great taste! They are always stylin' such cute matching outfits!

Emily said...

I LOVE THE PICS! When are you buying me a camera like that! MISS YOU GIRLS!