Monday, September 28, 2009

Vacation Part 3...this is it...I promise!

The last of the vacation photos...



177



Sophie found a LIVING starfish! I think I was just as excited as she was!


427




428


407



383




Every night I would take just one of the girls on a walk...the picture below was from last year-Abbie's and Mommy's first "beach walk" ...Abbie was just 3 months...below that picture is from Mommy's and Abbie's 2nd official "Beach Walk"...oh I love my little Abbie!



358


367




Mommy and her 3 little Blessings!

346




342



Every year I take the the girls picture in this little boat in Harbour Town...since Abbie was only 3 months last summer, this is her first official boat ride!


336


Sophie in the same boat at 9 months


Copy of P8230148



Sophie now...with her little sidekick!

334



322



308



Sophie was soo funny this night-she kept asking me to take a picture of her foot and then would laugh so hard when I would show her the picture on my camera...she then decided to make daddy "handsome" and adorne his head with some seashells!

368 369


233


223


I don't even know what to say about this picture!!

167

This may be one of my favorite pictures...I love to capture Sophie's excitement!
160

3 comments:

Kristin said...

AWWW adorable pics!!!! :) Cute post!

Jodee said...

Your beach pictures are just fabulous! It looks like you had a super great time! That living star fish is wild!!

You are one blessed mama! Your girls are absolutely precious!

Emily said...

Great Pics! We were cracking up at the one with Sophie's foot and Greg's seashell pose!