Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Great weekend...

My three little ladies...

202






We had a great long weekend in Connecticut (with the exception of the drive...more on that in a little bit)...the girls had a great time at the Aquarium and we even were able to go the beach for several hours on Saturday. I did not get as many good pics as I had hoped but we will be headed for Cape Cod in a couple weeks so I'm hoping I will have more opportunities then...



So the drive...mind you it is only a 5-6 hour trip (with stops) so it really is not that long...well lets just say Sophie and Ella are getting to the age that they just pick at each other non stop...I was SO not prepared for this until another 3-4 years-they are only 3!! I ended up having to move Ella's seat into the middle row and left Sophie in the back... of course then Ella decides to just turn around and continue the madness! THen when Sophie decides not to talk to Ella (out of meanness) Ella starts to cry and screams "Ophie...Ophie...Ophie talk to me!" All the while Sophie has that little grin on her face...oh my we definitely are going to have our work cut out for us...but I would not want it any other way...I LOVE my little girls!



181






167






144



138


109


105



088

LOVE this shot...but apparently this is the whales "nervous" face...Sophie was asked to move away from the glass by the attendant after the whale made this face because he was apparently "nervous"...maybe the Matilda Jane was just too busy for Mr. Whale??


084



054




051


034


058



8 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the pic of you & Abbie....her eyes are SO blue in it!! The rest of the pics are adorable too!!

Annie Jane Photography said...

WHat camera do you have?? Your photos are totally ROCKIN'!!!!

Jodee said...

Wow! What a fun trip! You took so many cute pictures. I especially love the one of the girls in their matching swimsuits! I love their MJ outfits too!

day by day said...

Oh, these pictures are soooo adorable and brought such a smile to my face...especially the top one!! And ya learn something new everyday...I never had a clue that a whale has a nervous face?!

It is always funny for me to read Ella and Sophie stories. hee hee! We have none of that bickering stuff that you refer to, though. KIDDING, of course! Pretty constant around here. Hey...my 19 and 16 years old still pick on each other all the time. Our road trips are lots of fun. lol!

Thanks for the kind words you left on our blog. I know just what you mean about reading all of the blogs and feeling a bit of envy to also be an at home mom.

I hope you and your beautiful girls have a great week-end!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

These sweet pics just brightened my morning. Ava has a very similar bathing suit.

What a fun trip!

fleur de lis cottage said...

When you have a chance, pop over to my blog!!

The B's said...

LOVE the swimsuits!!!!!

JMCS said...

What adorable shots, especially the bathing suit ones and love the whale's cute expression. Have a wonderful trip Jeannine and have fun cuddling your little sweeties.

Hugs,
Jonni