Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fathers Day!




We Heart Our Daddy!




066



We LOVE you Daddy! Thanks so much for being the best Daddy in the world! Now each of us want to thank you for something special....




Sophie



283



Daddy, Thank you for loving me in all the special ways that you do! I know there are times that I may not be so lovable...like when I scream really loud when I get angry...or when I get really whiny...but you are so patient with me and still want to give me hugs and kisses during these times! Thank you for giving me kisses all the time and telling me how pretty I am. Thank you for laying with me in bed when I am scared! I know you are very tall and really don't fit into my bed but you lay with me anyway...I LOVE you Daddy~ LOVE, Sophie



Ella


100




Dear Daddy, Thank you for being the best Daddy ever! Thank you for being there for me in China when I didn't want anything to do with Mommy...I was so scared but felt so safe when I was in your arms...I never wanted you to put me down. I know I have a lot of energy and I thank you for trying to channel all my energy into gymnastics and being there every week to support me! You always tell me how I am blessed with the gift of compassion and someday I will learn what that means and you can guide me on how to use such a gift. I look up to you in so many ways Daddy and I hope I make you proud! Hugs and Kisses, Ella Bella



Abbie



168


Dadda...I love you soo much Dadda! I am definitely Daddy's little girl! I get so happy when I see you and I love to play with you on the floor! I have only known you for 12 months so far but I have quickly learned that I have the best Dadda in the world! LOVE YOU~ Abbie


Mommy
Thank you Greg for being such an amazing father and wonderful husband. We are so blessed to have you in our lives! I HEART you~ Jeannine

4 comments:

Jodee said...

What a sweet post for your hubby. Cute pictures with the girls!

The B's said...

glad you commented on my blog and I found you. I can't wait to go back and read all about your journey to Ella! We are hoping to adopt from China one of these days. I served over there for a year and volunteered in an orphanage while I was there so it is very close to my heart. Your girls are precious!

Justine said...

Great post! I love how you shared something special about Greg's bond with each of the girls. They each have such unique bonds with him and it's obvious he's an awesome Dad! I laughed out loud when I pictured Greg trying to fit in Sophie's bed!

JMCS said...

I love it! What a beautiful post and the girls outfits are adorable. Greg is one lucky dad to have those amazing daughters. Hope he had a wonderful Father's Day.

Hugs,
Jonni