Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Abbie's FIRST Birthday...Part one

My 1st Birthday Party!

067

My dear little Abbie turned ONE yesterday! I plan to do a special post for her birthday but decided I will post about her party first...so here are some cute pics from her Big FIRST Birthday Bash!


061




Oh how I heart Etsy!!! These candy bar wrappers turned out adorable~

203



The GIANT cupcake! I actually got this idea from another blog and quickly googled to find out how to make it. I found the cake mold on Amazon and voila!~


080


124



147


158




I bought this bubble from this adorable shop on Etsy! I absolutely LOVE IT! I did the whole birthday tutu for Sophie but wanted something a little more classic for Abbie...I LOVE how it turned out!

181


194

3 comments:

Kristin said...

awwww Abbie's such a cutie! I still can't believe she is already ONE!! Where did the time go?

Emily said...

The party looks like it was such fun! I love the pic with Abbie after the cupcake consumption. Abbie is so lucky to have a loving and creative Mama (love the cupcake lollies). Hope to see you all VERY soon! Almost done with school, YAY!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Can you give me the name of the etsy shop that made her smocked/monogrammed bubble?