Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's been awhile...

Wow...I have not been very good with posting the past couple of weeks...maybe because not too much has been going on. We are getting ready for Abbie's big FIRST birthday bash which is very exciting...I ordered the most adorable little outfit on Etsy for her to wear on her birthday and it is just sooo cute. I decided not to go with a dress because my little Abbie is not walking yet and she gets very frustrated trying to crawl in a dress...so I opted for a bubble-it turned out perfect...I will post a picture closer to her birthday...


We signed the girls up for nursery school last week...we were hoping they were going to get into our Universal PreK program in our district but neither were chosen in the lottery so we were pretty bummed...we then had to go with plan B...nursery school. I was hoping for a program a little more academic based but everything happens for a reason so I know they will be fine in Nursery school.


Here are some random pics from the last couple of weeks...






Mommy and her girls before Nursery School Registration



192





Chasing a butterfly...



164




I tell Sophie all the time not to play with the stones at the playground...but of course she had to throw them up one last time...I think this is actually a very neat shot...




162







148







Sisters...


118



Mommy and Abbie on her 11-month birthday

094



071



Just contemplating the world...

062



Sophie's newest obsession is bugs...She LOVES ants, butterflies, moths...pretty much anything mommy finds disgusting. So I bought her a little insect cage that came with a little tool for catching the bug without actually touching it. Sophie has been on the hunt ever since...she did catch an ant she named "Sassy". One night she brought Sassy into our house and that is the last we saw of Sassy. Therefore Mommy implemented the rule that all "pets" stay outside.


038




037

5 comments:

JMCS said...

Hi honey,

Thank you for the sweet note. You are quite the photographer! Wow, The pictures look great and Ella's surgery looks wonderful. Gotta love that Dr. T.

Happy early birthday to Abbie! Your girls are so beautiful and we are also going to have two girls in the same grade at the same time. What are you and I going to do (lol)???

I can't wait to see Abbie's outfit. I love Etsy too and know she will look awesome. Your girls always look so adorable.

Sorry that you were not able to be chosen for the first preschool, but hopefully the second one will be great too. Can you send me your email when you get a chance?

Hugs,
Jonni
jonnisergi@twcny.rr.com

JMCS said...

I never realized that Sophie and Ella are exactly one month apart, how cool!

hugs,
Jonni

day by day said...

What beautiful pictures!! Your girls are all so precious!! Look forward to seeing birthday pics. : )

fleur de lis cottage said...

Your girls are just precious...I love all the pics but especially the contemplating the world photo...too too cute!!

Annie Jane Photography said...

I agree! These are great pics!!!