Sunday, January 6, 2008

My first booboo!



Oh poor little Ella...today I put the girls down for their nap around noon which is their normal nap time...well for some reason they did NOT want to go down so needless to say I had to go upstairs to their room several times and tell them to go to sleep. Luckily our little ring leader, Sophie, is still in a crib. If she had the freedom of a toddler bed I could see the two of them tying their blankets together and escaping by scaling down their bedroom window (they are very sneaky together!!)...so anyway...Greg and I are downstairs when we hear a boom and then Ella starting to cry. I run up there and poor little Ella has a cut under her eye. Luckily her partner in crime is very verbal and this is the story I got:

Me: "WHAT happened to Sissy??"


Sophie: "Sissy fall down go boom!"


Me: "What was Sissy doing??"


Sophie: "Sissy bouncing on her bed fall down go boom."


Sophie: "Sissy crying"


Me: "thank you Sophie..."





OH my poor little Ella!!! Despite her injury she can still flash me that million dollar grin!! :)



2 comments:

JMCS said...

What a beautiful smile Ella has. Isn't it too funny the things that they manage to do the second you are away? Hope her ee feels better soon.

Hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

Sorry I meant to say eye not ee (lol).