Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy 2 months at HOME!


Then........................................And Now!



Well today marks the 2 month anniversary of Ella coming HOME! I still can't believe it's only been 2 months-it feels like she has been with us forever!! We can't imagine life without her-that is for sure! Things are definitely better these days than 2 months ago-I honestly wanted to move out of my own home the first 3 weeks! The girls fought like cats and dogs and I was going out of my mind! They now play together and it's the cutest thing I have ever seen! They have tea parties and dance together to the songs on their ABC catepillar-they truly love one another!

And our little Ella has grown so much!! She now says the following words: up, Sophie, Ella, Bally (our dog), mommy, daddy, more, help me, night night, bye bye, hi...and I'm sure a couple more words that I have forgotten. Best of all she has a heart of gold-she has to be the sweetest little girl I have ever met! I know this may sound mean considering I have another little girl at home but Ella defintely has Sophie beat in the the "being sweet" department! Sorry Sophie!

Many people say to us that Ella is blessed to have us....little do they know that we are the ones that are blessed to have her...



2 comments:

stollmyheart said...

Happy 2 month anniversary Ella!

Orphan Response said...

Amen to the being blessed. We have been blessed just knowing her. Happy 2 months! WOW!