Friday, November 30, 2007

More pics of our little angel... Yes I realize she has a white long sleeve onesie under EVERYTHING-silly me for thinking she could wear short sleeves in 80 degree weather! :) I made the mistake of "underdressing" her one day and decided it would be better to overdress her then feel the wrath of a bunch of chinese women (AND MEN!!)... I know they mean well but come on it's 80 degrees!!!!!





A new friend in the park-------------- Eating a piece of pizza while going potty!!













4 comments:

Heather said...

awe!! I love the one with Ella and mom smiling!

Heather said...

and the one with Ella eating pizza on the potty! she's a multi-tasker!

JMCS said...

OMG! Ella is just the sweetest little girl! What a cutie. I especially love the eating pizza on the toilet. Too funny! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures with us. Hope you guys have a safe trip back home.

Love,
Jonni

JMCS said...

P.S. We also took a picture of Sofia in the kangaroo belly at the zoo in Guangzhou, too funny!

Hugs,
Jonni
:)