Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sisters...



I have to say Ella had adjusted beautifully since coming home! She's doing a great job and I could not be more happy...however, she and her sister, Sophie are NOT getting along. I did expect this since Sophie has been our princess for 2 years and now we have another princess in the house but there are times I want to pull my hair out!! :) I can not leave them alone b/c it is guaranteed that one of them will attack the other if an adult is not around...it starts that one will take a toy away from the other, there will be yelling, and then usually a push, shove, whatever is most convenient at the time! :)



I have to say Ella holds her own...she is a lot smaller than Sophie despite only being a month younger but I tell you she is still in survival mode from her days in the orphanage. Today we had company over and the girls wandered into the hallway...I said to our friends give it 2 minutes and somebody will be screaming...I called it. Sophie all of a sudden starts screaming crying so I quick get up to see whats wrong...she points and there on her arm was a very clear imprint of a bite!! Ella must of bit her so hard b/c I could count every tooth mark...oh the fun!!



I know they will someday be best friends and my referee days will soon be over...hopefully sooner than later!!

3 comments:

JMCS said...

Oh my goodness, look at how cute Sophie and Ella are together. I just love the matching outfits too. I am sure that everything will calm down soon. I can imagine that it must be tough when another princess comes to join the family and the kingdom must be shared (lol). Hugs to you all.

P.S. I have not said anything officially, but we are already starting another paperchase to adopt from China again. I may need you to give me advice when another princess comes home. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Julie Agan said...

Greg & Jeannine,

Congratulations on your new addition to the family! Ella is absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad to be linked up to your blog, and it's been so fun to read through your journey.

I know there will be an adjustment period for the girls, but they will be the best of friends before you know it! You are all so very blessed! What a wonderful time of the year for such a precious gift! Please keep us posted on your family's "progress"...

Much love,
Julie

JMCS said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! I just got your email. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I AM SO HAPPY for you guys!

Let's definitely get together soon.

Hugs,
Jonni