Monday, February 27, 2012

just curious...

i blog for the primary reason of being able to record memories that i would never remember if i didn't jot them down. 

i love that when i see the littles playing so cute together that i quick grab my camera to snap a pic so i can remember that moment when i blog about it later.

before blogging i would only take "posed" pictures (which i still take of course) but now i love to take "real life" pictures as well.

i love to go back into my blog and read funny stories or look at the memories we have made...it really does make me smile. 

every time. 

like this one.

there are times blogging can be stressful.  trying to keep up with the posts.  deciding what to post, not to post. how much to expose. wondering who is reading...which leads me to this.

although I do not blog to gain followers (obviously!) i would love to know who reads my blog.  I look at my live traffic feed sometimes and it is so neat to see people from all over (like North Pole, Alaska..how cool!)

so if you don't mind i would love for you to take a second and comment and tell me a little about yourself. 
just this one time. 

if you would like.

if i don't get any responses that's ok too...

i will keep blogging to preserve the memories that are so dear to my heart.

thanks all!

of course i had to post one pic of the littles taken before church.

212

8 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

I read when I see a new post come up and I really enjoy your blog:) I love to look back and see our memories. I post the bad photos of everyday life as well and the posed one. It o=is our scrapbook that other people happen to read:)

Michelle said...

I have blogged for a few years but decided to change up the pace and start a new blog about our adoption process. I just found your blog via 3 peanuts.

Kristine said...

My name is Kristine, I'm 27, a law student and live in Germany (I am German). I've lived in the US for a year as aupair and I enjoy reading some blogs about families because I cant wait to have a family of my own and I love kids (I still do some babysitting to earn a bit extra money ;) I love your blog because I think it perfectly captures the beauty of the daily family life.

Best wishes from Germany

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

:) You know I read!!!! And love your blog :)
We need to catch up soon!!! I want to hear how you've been!

nojobela said...

hi jeannine! still love your blog! i read yours whenever you update, even though i am too lazy to keep up-to-date on cecelia's!

norie

Jen and Jared Watson said...

I read your blogs all the time. They are always so cute and sweet. I find them inspiring to do more with my son and take pics so I dont forget the little things in life :)

Heather said...

We love to stop by to see how you all are doing. Lily still remembers getting to see Ella again in Atlanta. And, she loves to see Ella on your blog--she loves her pretty dresses and to see how she is growing up too!

We will try to post Changchun/SiPing photos on our blog & flickr when we travel this June. (really hoping we get LOA soon so we can travel the 1st of June)

Courtney said...

Awww...cute little ones!
Blessings!