Monday, May 9, 2011

Thank you, Abbie!

036

As I mentioned in my previous post my dearest Abbie won the award this year for giving Mommy the most Wondefulest ( I know it's not a word...but it should be) present a momma could ever receive.  Yes I loved the flowers and pictures Sophie and Ella brought me home from school but Abbie topped the cake with.....

...DRUMROLL....


030

GOING PEEPEE ON THE POTTY!!!! Yay Abbie!!!!!

032


My dearest Abbie wanted nothing to do with the potty until this day...and in true Abbie fashion going potty on the pot had to be on her schedule...NOT mommas!
And yes after only 3 days with only a couple of accidents my dear Abbie is officially pottytrained!!!

I am officially a one diaper wearing child Momma...and couldn't be happier!

031

And like the potty it took her a few days to master the undies! ;)

912

Now bring on the binky!!!!

026

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Yeah Abbie! Good job. What a Big girl!!!! :)

Emily said...

YAY ABBIE! Congratulations! We love you!

Kristin said...

Awww...Abbie! She dances to the beat of her own drum! :)