Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy 3rd Birtthday, Abbie Grace!

Dear Abbie,

Happy Birthday to my little princess!  I can't believe you are already 3!  Where did the time go?  I feel like it was just yesterday you were just a little baby...

036

  Although we have gone through some trying times together I just can't help but smile when I look at you! 
434


You melt this mommas heart! 

This past year you have really changed from a baby sister to another playmate for your sissies!  Mommy loves to see my girls playing together and loving on each other!

048

DSC_0303

 I know they adore you...even when you come up from behind and grab Sophie's horsies and run away just for the sake of teasing...she still loves you...

002

Levi also loves you very much...you have learned to be very gentle around your baby brother which makes Levi and Mommy very happy! 

856



I love how you need that time to be held in the morning and after naptime...and if that holding time doesn't happen well you turn into a little beast...but a cute little beast at that!

077

 I love when I catch you having conversations with your binkies...I know you are way too old for a binkie but in the grand scheme of things I am not too worried...although your future orthodontist may disagree...

070

I love how your eyes get all squinty when you smile!

DSC_0027



And I love the bond you have with your sweet lil cousin, Kenzie...and although you two get into some crazy little kitten fights I think you both would be lost without the other...you truly are two peas in a pod!

255
We love you so much, Abbie...and are so excited to see how you blossom this year!

2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Happy birthday to Abbie..she is as cute as can be!!!! LOVE her smile!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Abbie! We love you and the cute little faces you make:)