Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

822

I had a wonderful Mother's Day (which is a given since becoming a Momma!).  After a great church service we went and had some lunch at Cracker Barrel.  I have to say Cracker Barrel is so perfect for our family...it is a big restaurant that tends to be rather loud which is a perfect match for this family of 6 with four chatty patties (plus when its nice the kiddos can play outside while waiting for a table)!  And then after lunch I got to go home and relax with my four beautiful babies and their wonderful Daddy...AND open my card...inside my card was a gift certificate for a mothers ring...YAY!
However, the best present anybody could ever give me was from Abbie and that is a whole post in itself! 
797

836

840

855

853

Playing checkers while waiting for our table...
867

880

The checkers lasted for about 10 minutes and then Momma had to pull out the big guns...I let the girls take pictures with my camera (me holding the camera of course!)...They wanted to take pics of the other showing a "face"...this is Sophie's "happy" face...
887

THis is Ella's "mad" face.
891

I don't know why but this picture makes me think I have like 50 kids! Please pay no attention to my dear Abbie picking her nose...
903


It was a such a wonderful day...I am truly blessed.

No comments: