Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hunt for the perfect Christmas Tree

048

We took our annual trip to Sipples a couple of weeks ago to find the perfect Christmas tree...I LOVE this family tradition and this year did not disappoint...It only took us about 20 minutes to find our tree...Greg and I usually have our annual disagreement regarding size (he always says the tree I choose will be too big in our house, I always say the one he chooses is always too tiny for our house) but this year we actually agreed and I think we both got it right...it is perfect in our house! 

Mommy and her little grump meister!
029

Daddy and Ella on the hunt...
032

Levi is less than thrilled to be outside in 30 degree weather...sorry Levi...
036

Here is a picture of Abbie at the same age as Levi...yes she was a chunker!133

038


Look how much the girls have changed in 2 years (the funny thing is that they are in the SAME boots...I wish Daddy read my blog he would be so proud of my thrifty ways!!)
042


130

046

There she is..isn't she a beauty??
053

061

Now fast forward 3 days...and here we are finally decorating the tree...
074

077

Ella putting her Panda ornament from China on the tree...
081

Now I know this post should end with a picture of the finished product but for some reason I never took a picture of the tree post decorating...so I will leave you all with a picture of Abbie putting Baby Jesus in time out!  Yes...she said He was naughty and needed to go in timeout...apparently she missed that lesson in Sunday School about Jesus being perfect!  :)
001

2 comments:

Jodee said...

What a fun tradition! It looks like you had loads of fun! I love Levi's festive hat!

Emily said...

How much fun! That little man is so cute! Love his hat:) See you soon!