Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh the pain...

I can't even begin to tell you how much I dislike trying to get a decent picture for our Christmas card...Seriously it stresses me out beyond belief...and if you think I am exaggerating just check out what I am dealing with!!!!

048

Oh my...Ella is dazed beyond confused, Sophie has the "I just took a bite of a lemon" face while flashing some sort of diamond gang sign...Levi decides to rip off my "peace" star from the tree and then continues to eat it...and then there is Abbie...oh I can't even begin to describe my dear Abbie's face...need I say more?

5 comments:

allabouthebutlers said...

Gang sign!!!! That's the funniest thing I've read all day!

We sound a lot alike! Macey broke her bow before school this morning, so she went to school with no bow. I was devastated :)

Justine said...

I don't feel your pain cause I only have one to photograph, but I do love your photo and your comments! This post will crack you up in years to come, I am sure!

Jodee said...

What a hoot! I completely feel your pain! Some day (not today), we will look back and laugh!

Emily said...

HAHA! I love that you posted this! I don't know how you do it, as I have witnessed many of the Whitacre family picture sessions and I don't know that I would have the patience! Oh and no worries..... I think Sophie was preparing for the "SU" sign:) LOVE YOU GUYS and can't wait to spend the holidays with you (you are taking the pics right:)

Heather said...

Haha!! That's so cute!! Good times....that's the picture that they'll love talking about the most!