Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Levi's first week...

Well things have been a tad crazy here with trying to adjust to life with 4 little ones under 5...The older girls have been pretty good and have even helped out with getting diapers, wipes, etc. Abbie...well Abbie did not take to little Levi the first week. She turned into this unruly crazy child that I really had no idea what to do with! She has slowly turned back into the sweet Abbie we once knew (thank goodness!!)

Anyway...Levi is doing wonderful! He loves to nurse and latched right on without any problem-Yay!!! He eats about every 2-3 hours and then falls right back asleep. He is just so sweet...

Here are some pics from little Levi's first week...

This is me (between contractions) right before we headed to the hospital...


061


I'm trying to get a peek at my new baby boy!!!


070


I love this pic...I think he looks ALL boy!




086


110

Headed home...


129



This is the pillow I want to take Levi's picture with every month...I got this idea from other bloggers that are much more creative than I am! :)


146

172

One of many naps on Daddy's chest...this was on Father's Day...so sweet!

183


It was sooo hot the weekend we brought him home...hence the naked baby!!

181



"Crazy" Abbie holding Levi-this was a good moment! I think she attacked me soon after this photo was taken when I tried to take Levi from her...


199


Daddy and his 4 sweeties on Father's Day...


214

Levi flashing some sort of "sign" at the camera...

236




I still have so much more to catch up on...hopefully soon. Thank you to everybody for the sweet comments! We are certainly blessed!!!!

5 comments:

Jodee said...

Oh my goodness! You must be over the moon! He is absolutely adorable! You are soooo blessed!

norie said...

so gorgeous...ummm...handsome!

Emily said...

So Sweet! We can't wait to see everyone this weekend...ummm where's Brayden's pillow? haha

Justine said...

Wow he is all boy, and such a cutie! I'm glad to hear your family is adjusting well to your newest blessing:)

Jennifer said...

Abby's face is my favorite in the picture from Father's day!