Saturday, June 12, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend



209




My goal is to get all caught up with my blog before Levi arrives...I am only about 3 weeks behind so it's doable right? Here are some cute pics from our Memorial Day weekend...



204




202




194




193




183

All set for the Memorial Day parade in the village

155




160




162



Watching all the firetrucks...

164



Apparently Abbie wanted to add some excitement to the parade and flash her diaper at the firemen...sorry guys...we will continue to work on appropriate parade behavior!

165

4 comments:

Ruby said...

Your girls are so adorable! Can't wait to meet your little man!

Melissa said...

Can you believe you're having a little boy soon!!!!???? So excited for you! The girls look precious....

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures! Your posts always make me want two more girls so I can dress them the same!

I can't believe your "blue" bundle will arrive in a few weeks! I bet you can't wait!

fleur de lis cottage said...

How adorable...precious red, white and blue cuties!!