Sunday, January 17, 2010

Big Day Tomorrow

Well tomorrow is the big ultrasound!!! Of course we know the main reason for this ultrasound is to ensure the baby is healthy and everything is looking good. And of course we pray that he or she will be doing wonderfully...we like to look at finding out the sex as an added bonus tomorrow! I can honestly say (as I hope any mother would) that it honestly makes no difference to me one way or the other if it's a girl or a boy...as much as I would love a little boy around the house I would just as much love another sweet baby girl! Our wonderful Lord is in control and I can't wait to see what He has blessed us with!!

The girls have been in definite baby mode lately (most likely b/c mommy has too!). They LOVE to watch baby shows with mommy and just the other day I found Sophie on the couch giving birth to a sweet, fully dressed, baby doll with Dr. Ella's assistance! It was the cutest thing! They will often ask if I am going to "push out" the baby or have it "the other way" (and for those of you wondering they have NO idea where the baby is pushed out of!)...Then the other day we were driving and Sophie asked, "How did the baby get in your belly?" I simply replied, "God put it in there b/c he wanted to give our family another baby."...she was content with my response and went on singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...

Stay tuned and I will be sure to post soon!

Pictures of Sophie's babydoll birth...I walked in too late to see what plans Ella had for Handy Manny's flashlight (in Ella's hands)... I was comforted knowing this was the only tool from Handy's toolbox that Ella had planned on using in the birthing process! :)


018


019

And there she is!

020

And of course I can't post without posting a pic of my dear Abbie...I thought she looked so cute in this sweater...I picked it up the day before at Gap for $8.40!!! I LOVE when they have 40% of sale items!! I was able to pick up some very cute Spring dresses for the girls too!


022

6 comments:

Emily said...

We can't wait to find out!

Kristin said...

Very cute post! I love the pics of Sophie giving birth! She looks great for just having a baby! She must have had an epidural! I can't wait to find out if I'm going to have a handsome nephew or another sweet little niece! :)

allabouthebutlers said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Heather said...

Oh how cute!!! Can't wait to find out the results of the ultrasound!!

Eric and I are trying to find AiJia's (she's in SiPing orphanage) file. We know it is now in Beijing. A new shared list comes out tonight and we're hoping to find her there and lock her file. Also, we are doing our 6 month post placement for Max this month! Can't believe where the time goes!

You are amazing how you handle little ones and work too! How do you do it?? With 2 little ones and 2 teens sometimes when I come home from working a 12 hour shift I think a bomb went off in the house. Two 12 hour shifts 2 days in a row...and well,....you can imagine. :)

Looking forward to hearing your wonderful news!!

Jodee said...

Enjoy your ultrasound tomorrow! I can't wait for the big announcement!

These pictures are a hoot! I am sure the girls are sooo excited and curious about things too! Way to go on answering the "how did the baby get there" question. I will have to remember that answer!

Hope you have a fun and relaxing week!

JMCS said...

Great pics of the gals and I just cracked up when I saw that one of Sophie. That is so precious.

Hugs,
Jonni