Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day, Sweet Ella!

066



On Saturday we celebrated our 2nd official Gotcha Day with Ella. I was actually sick this weekend so poor Ella did not see much of her mommy but I was sure to wish her a Happy Gotcha Day! She loves hearing about our trip to China...so we reminisced about our first meeting (which we often do)...she always giggles now when I tell her how she didn't like Mommy at first...I think it's hard for her to even imagine...let's hope it stays that way-even through the teenage years...





I can't even begin to imagine our life without Ella. She is such an amazing child with such a huge heart-which I know I say a lot. I know God has huge plans for this little one and I can't wait to see those plans unfold. We are so incredibly blessed to have Ella as our daughter...and even 2 years later I am still taken back when I hear her call me "mommy"...still in awe of God's perfect plan...





We love you so much Ella!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! And Happy Belated Birthday to sweet Ella!!

Jodee said...

What a sweet post! Congrats on two happy years together! You are sooo blessed!

Justine said...

Beautiful post!