Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009

Happy Halloween!

074


091




Sorry this is almost a week late! Anyway...the girls had a fun Halloween-well Ella had a fun Halloween until all the scary monsters came out and then she called it a night. Our village has set trick-or-treating hours so I made sure to get the girls right out at 5 in hopes that Ella would make it to more than a couple houses before getting freaked out...well we made it to about 6 houses and then the wagon had to make a u-turn back to our house so Ella could stay home with Daddy and Abbie and help pass out candy. Just like last year we all met up around 7 on our front steps and the girls binged on candy and helped pass out nerds rope to the trick-or-treaters!





141


118


My children have no Halloween etiquette...they would peak into windows, walk right into peoples houses...they have a ways to go... :)

138


140




A little pumpkin on the loose!

115





149




130


Back home...binging on NerdsRope that are supposed to be for the trick-or-treaters!

165


We had a neighbor who rented a cotton candy machine and gave out little bags of cotton candy...funny story about that to follow...


164


I am so happy I got this picture...to somebody who wasn't there it just looks like Ella enjoying cotton candy and Sophie walking back into the house...but this is how it REALLY went down:




-Sophie finishes all her cotton candy

-Sophie then turns to Ella and asks Ella to share her cotton candy

-Ella looks at Sophie like she is crazy and tells her "NO! You already ate your cotton candy!"

-Sophie screams, "I'm going inside! Nobody is being nice to me! Why is nobody being nice to me??...another Maddie moment (John and Kate plus 8-they definitely have the same flair for drama!)


160






3 comments:

day by day said...

They are soooo cute!!! Oh, my that little pumpkin of yours....absolutely precious!!!

~Michelle

Jodee said...

The girls looked just adorable on Halloween. Kamree was that pumpkin last year. It is one of my favorite costumes ever!

Jennifer said...

They look so cute! I don't blame Ella-I love cotton candy too. I wouldn't share either :)