Monday, November 9, 2009

Ella's birthday...8 days later

255




I did post a Happy Birthday post and then forgot to post about her actual birthday...seriously-blogging can be so confusing!!! I don't know how people post about events (with pictures) on the actual day of the event...how do you find the energy after a long day to download the pics from your camera onto the computer...only then to wait forever to upload (or download-honestly I have no idea the difference) to flickr and then try and come up with a cute post...that is a lot of work!!! Anyway I really digressed...here are some cute pics from my sweet little Ella's birthday!


We let her unwrap one gift in the morning before school...since she learned to tie her shoes a couple months back we decided to get her a new pair of sneakers...she LOVES them!




240






242




Ella and Abbie enjoying Ella's birthday doughnuts...


229225










253




I love how you can see the excitement in her face...




256








She just loves Ni Hao Kai Lan


269








She told us that her favorite part of the day was when we sang "Happy Birthday" to her...that was her favorite part last year too!


(I also let her have orange soda for dinner...hence the orange mustache!)





277





Blowing out the candles...


282



We love you, Ella!!!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

What a sweet birthday post! I love the pink sneakers! It looks like she had a great day!

I hope you have a fun and relaxing week!

P.S. I don't know the difference between download or upload either. I thought it was just me!