Saturday, November 15, 2008

Not too much exciting going on so I have not posted in a while...still unpacking...it's neverending! We are getting there though...everyday I love this house more than the day before...I think we finally found the house that we will be in forever...it only took 2 other houses in the matter of 3 years but that's ok...this house is a keeper (UNLESS-all of our family would move down to Hilton Head with us...then we would be out of here in a second...although NY is pretty the taxes are a killer...anyway....here are some recent pics of the girls...



I had left the room for a couple minutes the other day and came back to see Abbie looking like this...thanks Sophie!



Abbie has a lot of hand me downs...therefore this justified me buying her this adorable cashmere outfit from Strasburg...she's so cuddly in this outfit!!




Wait...where is Abbie????



There she is!!









Sophie in her new cute pinafore...

Abbie (aka-The Blob)




5 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so happy to see new pics!!! I love all of them!! I love Abbie in the cowboy hat! Too cute!!

allabouthebutlers said...

Look at all that hair on the "Blob!" She's so sweet. Cute, cute little girls.

Anonymous said...

Yay...new pics! They are too cute.....we miss them so much!

JMCS said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are sooo great! The girls are so cute and I especially love the one of Abbie at the end. Hope the unpacking speeds up for you. I know what a pain it can be. Look at how much love you have filled your wonderful new home with already.

hugs,
Jonni

Ivy Shaffer said...

Hi from NJ,
What beautiful little girls you have! Love the photos!

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Ivy