Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Pictures from our agency...






Here are several new pictures from our agency... the first one is too funny...no worries Ella mommy will never put you in anything like that!!! Well unless Gymboree adds it to one of their lines but I don't think we have to worry...:)


Then there are her "boy" pictures... oh my little Ella...soon enough my dear you will be dressed in pink from head to toe!!!


Despite the clothing...she is cutest thing I ever did see (besides her sissy!!)

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I had to use my son's account to comment-just wanted to introduce myself to you and say that you do have a beautiful daughter awaiting you and that those are the most unusual photos I have ever seen! Our family occasionally participates in the FCC group in Corning but we live ruraly in PA-Mansfield area so involvement is limited. We brought home Mishala in 2001-she just turned 7!Godspeed on the last leg of your journey.
Rebecca Wilber