Monday, July 9, 2007

Exciting news...






Well our dossier is off to China as of June 29th!!!! Yippeeeeee!!! We still have not received our Log in Date yet...I will post it as soon as I find out...the other exciting news is a ladybug landed on me in church on Sunday!!! For those of you who don't know...a lady bug is a sign of China adoption so I feel that particular ladybug was sent from God to tell me Ella will be ours soon!!!!



We also are going to be getting more video of Ella from this past May from a man who spent time in her orphanage through Packages of Hope! We are soooo excited about this!



So anyway that is my good news for now...and ofcourse I will include a picture of Sophie....


Keekee-I'm so excited you check my site and leave comments!!! Love you!! And Ella will love you too!!!

No comments: