Thursday, June 7, 2007

Update on Ella







On Friday June 2, I was talking to a parent from work (I'm a school psychologist) regarding her adoption process (she has two adorable little girls from China). I was telling her that Ella's paperwork stated she had a lip suture but her photo suggests otherwise. She told me to look up her orphanage to see whether an organization that provides cleft surgeries had been there. When I got home I quickly looked up her orphanage but was unable to figure out whether any organization had volunteered there. HOWEVER...I did find a woman from Georgia who adopted her little girl from the same orphanage several weeks prior. On her blog it mentioned she had a photo album of children from her orphanage. I quickly emailed her a photo of Ella and asked if she had any information on her...she emailed me back later that day WITH PICTURES OF ELLA!!






Her lip had been corrected!!!!






I was so excited since it is very rare to get updated photos of your child. I look at them everyday! She's so pretty!

No comments: