Monday, June 11, 2007

PreApproval has Arrived!!


We got an email from our agency today that we received our Preapproval letter!! Yay!!! This means one step closer to baby Ella!! We also got a picture of her from over the weekend...if she's not the cutest thing I ever did see (besides Sophie!)....Oh what a face!!...Just to clear the confusion...Ella is the baby with the buzzcut! :)

We also have been in contact with an amazing woman from California who had spent last July with our little Ella. It's a long story but we met her in a Yahoo group for China Adoption. I found out that she spent time in the Jilin orphanage. Actually her church has "adopted" the whole orphanage! So I wrote to her and included a picture of Ella...she wrote back and said "I know your baby!" However, her group named her "Grace". She said "Grace" is the sweetest baby with a smile that will melt your heart! I believe it! She was so happy that "Grace" had found her forever family! We told her that after we get Ella home and she has her surgery we are going to plan a trip to California to meet everyone at her church. She also sent us a lot of pictures of her from last July when she still had her cleft...I will post them as soon as I can. I am so happy that God has led me to this wonderful woman so I can learn more about my daughter! Isn't God amazing!

No comments: