Wednesday, May 23, 2012

my birthday

another birthday.
instead of dreading getting another year older i have decided to embrace it.
of course i am having a little harder time embracing the new wrinkles.
that part i am not so happy about.
but i am happy that God has given me another year, 365 more days to love my hubby and babies.
i'll take it.

i woke up to dunkin donuts and an iced coffee...and the littles running into my room to wish me a happy birthday.  love that!

we decided to go to eddie's for my birthday dinner.  it's about 1 1/2 hours away but i just love it there.  i grew up going to eddie's.  and even more amazing is my mom and dad started going there when they were dating.  very cool.

right by eddie's is a stage used for different performances they put on in the summer.  since eddie's is right on the lake it's quite the hot spot in the summer for fun things to do.  so i let the littles run around on stage after dinner.  i actually remember doing this when i was little. it was so neat.


since levi is very hard to photograph these days i usually just leave him right out of the shot...
DSC_0004

but in true levi fashion he decides to crash the shoot.  :)
DSC_0005

and how glad i am that he did...look how cute!
DSC_0006


DSC_0007

momma's littles.  love them.
DSC_0015

a little blurry but adorable nonetheless!
DSC_0017


DSC_0020

these two were playing some sort of spanking game.
DSC_0024

who knows. :)
DSC_0042


DSC_0027


i had an amazing birthday doing exactly what i wanted to do.  spending time with my sweet little family.  tomorrow i will post about my most favorite gift i received (and it wasn't the iphone that daddy gave me...it was much much better!)















No comments: