Thursday, August 18, 2011

life

On days we weren't tagging along with Greg on a little trip we were usually home trying to think of fun stuff to do.  I only worked 1 day a week during the summer so I was loving the opportunity of spending most days with the littles. 

I tried to take pics of not only the "posed and pretty" shots but more of the littles doing things that I wanted to remember...like this one...

Sophie tore apart an insulated box that came to our house with Daddy's work stuff inside and made this outfit!  Oh how I smile when I look at this picture.  She was so proud...as was Mommy...look out etsy!

DSC_0404

and this one
 sisters just hanging out watching the rain
DSC_0408

and this one
my dear Abbie playing with strawberry shortcake dolls and my little ponies that used to belong to her Mommy when she was Abbie's age
DSC_0409

I would still capture the cuteness of the "created" shot because there are certain outfits I just love on my girls

this being one
DSC_0419

but I really tried to get more of those "everyday moments" since I know these moments are the first to fade in the busyness of life.

DSC_0212
and I want to remember these moments...

even these moments.
DSC_0208

because before long all my littles will be all grown and I want to be left with more than just the pretty posed pictures.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

LOL ohh Abbie!

Emily said...

So creative Sophie! Oh and I heart the one of Abbie:(