Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sophie's special day...

As I momma of 4 little ones I do struggle with giving each of them the attention they need and desire.  So during the summer each one of the kiddos got to spend a day with Momma going to a place of their choice.  Sophie picked the Butterfly Emporium.  Sophie loooves nature.  She loves any little creature she can find!  It was definitely not my kind of place but it made me happy to see how much Sophie was enjoying it! 

Mommy and Sophie before our "date"
DSC_0128

Then Kennie needed to be in the picture...
DSC_0130

And then Ella...
DSC_0131

Then before you knew it every girl in a 10 mile radius was in the picture...
DSC_0134

DSC_0148

DSC_0154

DSC_0163

DSC_0165

DSC_0162

It was such a great day with Sophie.  Of all my little ones she is definitely the one that gets most jealous that she has to share her momma... it was soo nice to have a happy Sophie to myself for the day!

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a nature girl:)