Saturday, July 30, 2011

My sisters wedding

DSC_0222

On July 30th my little sister, Keekee got married! It was just so perfect in every way.  She opted to go more low key without all the expenses and hoopla that are usually attached to a more "traditional" wedding and I have to say it was just amazing! 

 But most amazing is she and her now hubby decided to do it Gods way and she and Kenzie lived seperately from Jeff for a month prior to the wedding.  Yes they still spent time with Jeff but at night they would pack their bags and come on over and stay with us.  It was so awesome to see how God can work in peoples lives!  Here are some pics of my lil family on Keekee's big day.  I really can't post many of the wedding pics b/c Keekee hasn't even posted them yet but I will sneak in a few of my family by the amazing photographer, Annie Jane! :)






DSC_0201

DSC_0208

DSC_0209






No comments: