Monday, June 27, 2011

A family trip

As we have done for the past 5 years we headed up North for a little vacation to celebrate the end of the school year.  We headed to New Hampshire and Maine and had a wonderful time.  I love little getaways with my cute little family!

Daddy knew of this cute little beach on a lake in N.H.  The girls loved it!
DSC_0003

I think Ella was a little cold...poor thing has no body
fat to keep her warm!
DSC_0009

Momma and her little ducklins...
DSC_0037

We got a little bored one morning waiting for Daddy to come back from a meeting so I took the girls outside to run around...or sit around as in Sophie's case. :)
DSC_0083

DSC_0086

DSC_0095

DSC_0103

The clan waiting for our food at Bob's clam hut.  I have to tell you that outdoor seating is perfect for our family...I don't get so embaressed when the kiddos start to get a little loud..it's so much more relaxing for momma~
DSC_0108

DSC_0112

Levi having some fun at the pool with his Daddy
DSC_0134

DSC_0146

We took the kiddos to a local zoo and they had so much fun!
DSC_0164

DSC_0180

DSC_0206

Sophie was in heaven with all the animals...my earthy little girl loves her animals!
DSC_0211

DSC_0232

DSC_0220

Can't wait for the rest of the summer!









1 comment:

Emily said...

SO FUN! Love seeing new pics!!