Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Levi!

DSC_0029

Happy First Birthday, my sweet Levi~!  I still can't believe you are 1...it feels like just yesterday I was waking your daddy up at 4 in the morning to tell him his baby boy was coming!  And here you are today turning one year old...We love you so much, little boy!  I tell you, you have wiggled and squiggled your way into a little spot in this mommas heart that only a little boy could! 

Your sissies love you to pieces too...they were so excited to make your birthday cupcakes!

DSC_0521

We spent the afternoon at Dairy Days so that you could check out the big tractors and animals...of course you loved it...my lil country boy!

DSC_0533

DSC_0529

DSC_0545

DSC_0557

Of course you were too young this year to enjoy feeling all the cud inside the cow with the big hole in his belly...(yes she is alive!  She is part of Cornells research department)

DSC_0565

DSC_0579

DSC_0599

Then we headed home for presents and cake...I think you liked your new trucks and cars that you got!
DSC_0606

DSC_0611

Then we sang Happy Birthday and ate yummy cupcakes
DSC_0664

DSC_0673


Happy Birthday, Levi. 
Love, Daddy, Mommy, Sophie, Ella, & Abbie!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Great theme and great party! I still can't believe we have 1+ boys! Where does the time go?