Thursday, August 12, 2010

More summer fun...

We have very busy here...not that we have been on the go but it's just been busy with 4 little ones! We did get to visit the zoo and make a trip to Niagara Falls which was fun.  Then on Sunday we leave for Boston for 3 days...hoping to make it to the aquarium in Boston-we shall see!  Here are some pics from the past couple weeks...

Of course I can't get a picture of Levi without somebody touching him...poor baby!
Ewww...I do not even like to look at this picture...yes this is MY daughter holding a frog!  For those of you who don't know...I have a fear of frogs (yes I can admit it is completely irrational!)...so to see my daughter holding one gives me the shakes!!
Daddy's lil Yankee fan!


Zoo
I love this picture...I think Abbie was afraid to turn her back to the lions in fear that they would come from behind and get her! :)
My little country girls milking the cow...

Niagara Falls
Some things never change...I have a picture of Sophie chasing birds last year!
This picture is for Aunt KeeKee!
My silly little Abbie!
Daddy and his girls!

I love my family!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Such cuties! Levi is getting so big! Have fun in Boston, we will be missing all of you! Come visit soon:)