Sunday, August 8, 2010

7 years ago...


girls
Seven years ago I married the love of my life...little did I know that I would be able to fall even more in love with him over the next seven years...little did I know that seven years after saying "I do" I would take a picture of my four beautiful children holding a photo of us on our wedding day....little did I know on on our wedding day that several years down the road I would accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and I would never be the same again...little did I know that I would begin to take God's path-not my own-and experience the greatest joy one could ever imagine! 


Greg is such an amazing man...I thank God everyday for Greg, our marriage, and our family...Not to say things are perfect...I know that will never happen here on earth but since embracing God's plan for us we have become a much stronger couple and stronger family.  I love what we have and would not change it for anything...Happy Anniversary Greg...Bootsie loves you!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We love you guys!

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary!! :) Beautiful picture!! I can't believe it has been 7 years!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! Happy Anniversary!