Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July Weekend

We had a great 4th of July weekend...We started out spending the 3rd at my Aunt and Uncle's house for their annual 4th of July picnic....it was even more memorable b/c my sister got engaged at the picnic!!! Yay Keekee and Jeff!!!!  Here are some pics from the fun packed weekend...

Here is a pic of my new nephew Brayden!! He is one month older than Levi...of course they will be BFF


Jeff patiently waiting to propose to Keekee...

The Happy Couple...


My sister in law and me with the new men in our lives!
(I decided not to enlarge this picture since I do NOT need any enlarging these days...especially with me wearing diagonal stripes-not sure what I was thinking???)

Levi with his Great Grandma Moebs


Here are some pics from the rest of the holiday weekend...







Ella flying in the air...look in the background and you will see little Levi waving to the camera!


4 comments:

Kristin said...

LOve that Jeff & I both had silly bands on for proposal! Hehe

Also, love the picture of Levi throwing up some gang signs in the background! Isn't that the second time he has done that?!? He's really trying to represent his home....his 1st words will be "northside representing...holla"

Emily said...

Great pics! Miss you guys!

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a fabulous weekend with your ladies and new little man! Cute pictures!

Heather said...

That's awesome!