Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter...part one!!!

I realized I had to break up my Easter post otherwise I would have about 50 pics in one post...a bit much! So here are some pics of the festivities leading up to Easter....the making of our Easter Bunny house and coloring eggs on Easter Eve...



Carefully constructing their Easter Bunny house...

029


Sophie's guilty face after sneaking a lick of frosting...


035


025

The finished project...perfect!!!


038



Easter Eve...coloring eggs

063


060



065


Ella lined up all of our baskets so the Easter Bunny would have a choice of which ones he wanted to fill-it was very cute!

074


Right before bedtime...the girls put their Easter Bunny house on the table for the Easter Bunny along with about 50 baby carrots! :)

072


Easter pics coming tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute pics...I had to laugh at the picture of the baskets all lined up! haha :)

3 Peanuts said...

So cute. I love Sophie's guilty smile;)

Emily said...

So adorable! They are getting so big!